This work was carried out at the Institut für Spektrometrie, Dortmund, and at the Universität Dortmund, with support from the Minister für Wissenschaft und Forschung des Landes Nordrhein-Westfalen, the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, the Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie.
Infrared Rotatory Dispersion of Liquid-Crystalline Solutions of Chiral Molecules†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1977 by Verlag Chemie, GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 16, Issue 11, pages 790–791, November 1977
How to Cite
Korte, E.-H., Schrader, B., Bualek, S. and Krabbe, H. J. (1977), Infrared Rotatory Dispersion of Liquid-Crystalline Solutions of Chiral Molecules. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 16: 790–791. doi: 10.1002/anie.197707901
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!