Asymmetric Syntheses via Heterocyclic Intermediates, Part I.
Asymmetric Synthesis of α-Alkyl-α-aminocarboxylic Acids by Alkylation of 1-chiral-Substituted 2-Imidazolin-5-ones†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1978 by Verlag Chemie, GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 117–119, February 1978
How to Cite
Schöllkopf, U., Hausberg, H. H., Hoppe, I., Segal, M. and Reiter, U. (1978), Asymmetric Synthesis of α-Alkyl-α-aminocarboxylic Acids by Alkylation of 1-chiral-Substituted 2-Imidazolin-5-ones. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 17: 117–119. doi: 10.1002/anie.197801171
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 1977
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!