Conjugation in Macrocyclic Systems, Part 27.—Part 26: U. E. Meissner, A. Gensler, H. A. Staab, Tetrahedron 1977, 3.
Benzenoid versus Annulenoid Aromaticity: Synthesis and Properties of Kekulene†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1978 by Verlag Chemie, GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 372–374, May 1978
How to Cite
Diederich, F. and Staab, H. A. (1978), Benzenoid versus Annulenoid Aromaticity: Synthesis and Properties of Kekulene. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 17: 372–374. doi: 10.1002/anie.197803721
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!