Chemical Ionization—A Mass-Spectrometric Analytical Procedure of Rapidly Increasing Importance
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1978 by Verlag Chemie, GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 424–439, June 1978
How to Cite
Richter, W. J. and Schwarz, H. (1978), Chemical Ionization—A Mass-Spectrometric Analytical Procedure of Rapidly Increasing Importance. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 17: 424–439. doi: 10.1002/anie.197804241
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!