4-Dialkylaminopyridines as acylation catalysts, 4th Communication.—3rd Communication: G. Höfle, W. Steglich, Synthesis 1972, 619.
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1978 by Verlag Chemie, GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 569–583, August 1978
How to Cite
Höfle, G., Steglich, W. and Vorbrüggen, H. (1978), 4-Dialkylaminopyridines as Highly Active Acylation Catalysts. [New synthetic method (25)]. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 17: 569–583. doi: 10.1002/anie.197805691
Pyridine syntheses, 1st Communication.—2nd Communication: H. Vorbrüggen, J. Kottwitz, K. Krolikiewicz, Chem. Ber., in preparation. This publication gives a complete survey of the various syntheses of DMAP and PPY; H. Vorbrüggen, DOS 2517774 (1975). Schering AG; Chem. Abstr. 86, 55293d (1977).
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!