This work is based on a thesis  carrried out at the Max-Planck-Institut für Physikalische Chemie, Göttingen, and submitted at the Technische Hochschule, Wien, im November 1969.
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1979 by Verlag Chemie, GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 20–49, January 1979
How to Cite
Winkler-Oswatitsch, R. and Eigen, M. (1979), The Art of Titration. From Classical End Points to Modern Differential and Dynamic Analysis. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 18: 20–49. doi: 10.1002/anie.197900201
Gerold Schwarzenbach in memoriam
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!