Syntheses via Isoxazolines, Part 7; presented in part in lectures at Brussels (January 21, 1977) and Marburg (July 4, 1977); parts of the dissertation of H. G. (1978) and W. S. (planned). This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft.—Part 6: [1a].
Ring-Opening of 5-(Bromomethyl)-2-isoxazolines to β,γ-Enoximes—A New Principle for the γ-Substitution of Allyl Bromides by α-Functionalized Alkyl Groups†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1979 by Verlag Chemie, GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 78–80, January 1979
How to Cite
Jäger, V., Grund, H. and Schwab, W. (1979), Ring-Opening of 5-(Bromomethyl)-2-isoxazolines to β,γ-Enoximes—A New Principle for the γ-Substitution of Allyl Bromides by α-Functionalized Alkyl Groups. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 18: 78–80. doi: 10.1002/anie.197900781
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!