This research was carried out under contract with the U.S. Department of Energy (Division of Basic Energy Sciences), and supported by Grant CHE-77-00360 (to R.B.) from the National Science Foundation. We thank Mr. J. Henriques for technical assistance.
Six-Coordinate Hydrogen: Structure of [(Ph3P)2N]+[HCo6(CO)15]− by Single-Crystal Neutron Diffraction Analysis†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1979 by Verlag Chemie, GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 80–81, January 1979
How to Cite
Hart, D. W., Teller, R. G., Wei, C.-Y., Bau, R., Longoni, G., Campanella, S., Chini, P. and Koetzle, T. F. (1979), Six-Coordinate Hydrogen: Structure of [(Ph3P)2N]+[HCo6(CO)15]− by Single-Crystal Neutron Diffraction Analysis. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 18: 80–81. doi: 10.1002/anie.197900801
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!