Molecular Structure of Phe2-TRH, an Analogue of Thyrotropin-Releasing Hormone
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1979 by Verlag Chemie, GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 225–226, March 1979
How to Cite
Stezowski, J. J., Bürvenich, C. and Voelter, W. (1979), Molecular Structure of Phe2-TRH, an Analogue of Thyrotropin-Releasing Hormone. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 18: 225–226. doi: 10.1002/anie.197902251
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!