This work was supported by the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie. We are grateful to BASF for supplying the dihydrophthalic acid.
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1979 by Verlag Chemie, GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 470–471, June 1979
How to Cite
Gompper, R. and Etzbach, K.-H. (1979), Bicyclo[2.2.2]octa-5,7-diene-2-carboxylic Acid and 7-Methylenebicyclo[2.2.2]octa-2,5-diene. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 18: 470–471. doi: 10.1002/anie.197904701
Dedicated to Professor Hellmut Bredereck on the occasion of his 75th birthday
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!