Synthetic Anthracyclinones, Part 9. I wish to thank Dr. R. Merten, Bayer AG, for kindly supplying 1,4,5-trihydroxy-9,10-anthraquinone.—Part 8: K. Krohn, K. Tolkiehn, Chem. Ber., in press.
Regioselective Alkylation of 1,4,5-Trihydroxy-9,10-anthraquinone with Formaldehyde and Glyoxylic Acid†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1979 by Verlag Chemie, GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 621–622, August 1979
How to Cite
Krohn, K. (1979), Regioselective Alkylation of 1,4,5-Trihydroxy-9,10-anthraquinone with Formaldehyde and Glyoxylic Acid. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 18: 621–622. doi: 10.1002/anie.197906211
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!