Support of this work by the Swiss National Foundation (Grant No. 4.061.076.04) and by Ciba-Geigy, Basel (Switzerland), is gratefully acknowledged.
Colloidal Redox Catalysts for Evolution of Oxygen and for Light-Induced Evolution of Hydrogen from Water†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1979 by Verlag Chemie, GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 624–626, August 1979
How to Cite
Kiwi, J. and Grätzel, M. (1979), Colloidal Redox Catalysts for Evolution of Oxygen and for Light-Induced Evolution of Hydrogen from Water. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 18: 624–626. doi: 10.1002/anie.197906241
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 1979
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!