14th Communication on Synthetic Methods. This work was supported by the Anniversary Funds of the ETH Zürich. Dr. D. Sternbach thanks the Schweizerischer Nationalfonds for a postdoctoral study grant. Preliminary experiments on the work described here were performed by Dr. M. Jung (1974). We thank S. Denmark (ETH) for his help with the translation of the German manuscript.—13th Communication ref. .
A Fragmentational Approach to Macrolides: (5-E, 8-Z)-6-methyl-5,8-undecadien-11-olide†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1979 by Verlag Chemie, GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 634–636, August 1979
How to Cite
Sternbach, D., Jaisli, F., Bonetti, M., Eschenmoser, A. and Shibuya, M. (1979), A Fragmentational Approach to Macrolides: (5-E, 8-Z)-6-methyl-5,8-undecadien-11-olide. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 18: 634–636. doi: 10.1002/anie.197906341
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!