Cyclization with Participation of Fluoride Ions, Part 1.
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1980 by Verlag Chemie, GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 19, Issue 2, page 126, February 1980
How to Cite
Schwertfeger, W. and Siegemund, G. (1980), 1,4-Dioxanes with Four Fluorine and/or Trifluoromethyl Substituents on C2 and C3 from Vicinal Perfluorodicarbonyl Compounds. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 19: 126. doi: 10.1002/anie.198001261
Dedicated to Professor Rolf Sammet on the occasion of his 60th birthday
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!