Synthesis and Reactions of Porphinoid Metal Complexes, Part 9. This work was supported by the Schweizerischer Nationalfonds zur Förderung der wissen-schaftlichen Forschung (Projekt 2.151-0.78). We are grateful to Dr. P. Schneider, CIBA-GEIGY AG. Basel, for supplying penicillin V and its μ-haloethyl esters.—Part 8: .
Vitamin B12 and a Vitamin B12 Model Compound as Catalysts of Reductive Removal of β-Haloethyl Protecting Groups from Acids†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1980 by Verlag Chemie, GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 629–630, August 1980
How to Cite
Scheffold, R. and Amble, E. (1980), Vitamin B12 and a Vitamin B12 Model Compound as Catalysts of Reductive Removal of β-Haloethyl Protecting Groups from Acids. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 19: 629–630. doi: 10.1002/anie.198006291
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!