Part 66 of the Series “Optically Active Transition Metal Complexes”. This work was supported by Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, and BASF AG, Ludwigshafen, as well as by the US National Science Foundation and the R. A. Welch Foundation.—Part 65: .
Conformational Analysis of 1-Phenylethyl Substituents in Metal Complexes and Their Importance for Asymmetric Catalysis†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1980 by Verlag Chemie, GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 641–642, August 1980
How to Cite
Brunner, H., Agrifoglio, G., Bernal, I. and Creswick, M. W. (1980), Conformational Analysis of 1-Phenylethyl Substituents in Metal Complexes and Their Importance for Asymmetric Catalysis. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 19: 641–642. doi: 10.1002/anie.198006411
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!