This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, and by Hoechst AG.
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1981 by Verlag Chemie, GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 974–975, November 1981
How to Cite
Witt, M., Roesky, H. W., Noltemeyer, M., Clegg, W., Schmidt, M. and Sheldrick, G. M. (1981), Synthesis and Structure of a Non-Polymeric Molecule Containing Eleven Alternating Sulfur- and Nitrogen-Atoms. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 20: 974–975. doi: 10.1002/anie.198109741
Dedicated to Professor Oskar Glemser on the occasion of his 70th birthday
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!