This work was supported by grants from the Ministry of Education (No. 543025) and the Watanabe Foundation to which our thanks are due.
A New Method for the Synthesis of the Pyridine Ring: Reaction of N-Methylene-tert-butylamine (N-tert-Butyl-methanimine) with Enamines†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1982 by Verlag Chemie, GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Supplement: Complete manuscripts of selected Communications in issue 3/1982
Volume 21, Issue Supplement 3, pages 483–488, 1982
How to Cite
Komatsu, M., Ohgishi, H., Takamatsu, S., Ohshiro, Y. and Agawa, T. (1982), A New Method for the Synthesis of the Pyridine Ring: Reaction of N-Methylene-tert-butylamine (N-tert-Butyl-methanimine) with Enamines. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 21: 483–488. doi: 10.1002/anie.198204830
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!