Contributions to the Chemistry of Phosphorus, Part 118.—Part 117: M. Baudler, Y. Aktalay, Z. Anorg. Allg. Chem., in press
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1982 by Verlag Chemie, GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 492–512, July 1982
How to Cite
Baudler, M. (1982), Chain and Ring Phosphorus Compounds—Analogies between Phosphorus and Carbon Chemistry. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 21: 492–512. doi: 10.1002/anie.198204921
Dedicated to Professor Klaus Weissermel on the occasion of his 60th birthday
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!