Dedicated to Professor Hermann Schildknecht on the occasion of his 60th birthday
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1983 by Verlag Chemie, GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 314–315, April 1983
How to Cite
Herrmann, W. A., Weichmann, J., Serrano, R., Blechschmitt, K., Pfisterer, H. and Ziegler, M. L. (1983), Seleno- and Telluroformaldehyde as Bridging Ligands in Organometallic Complexes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 22: 314–315. doi: 10.1002/anie.198303141
Transition Metal Methylene Complexes, Part 41. This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, and the Spanish Ministry of Education (Fellowship R. S.).- Part 40: W. A. Herrmann, Ch. Bauer, M. L. Ziegler, H. Pfisterer, J. Organomet. Chem. 243 (1983) C 54.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!