This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, and through gifts of chemicals by BASF AG and DEGUSSA.
Synthesis of [(η5-C5H5)Rh(PMe3)(η2-CH2E)] with ES, Se, Te: Thio-, Seleno-, and Telluroformaldehyde as Ligands in Mononuclear Rhodium Complexes†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1983 by Verlag Chemie, GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 316–317, April 1983
How to Cite
Paul, W. and Werner, H. (1983), Synthesis of [(η5-C5H5)Rh(PMe3)(η2-CH2E)] with ES, Se, Te: Thio-, Seleno-, and Telluroformaldehyde as Ligands in Mononuclear Rhodium Complexes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 22: 316–317. doi: 10.1002/anie.198303161
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!