Holographic Methods for the Investigation of Photochemical and Photophysical Properties of Molecules
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1983 by Verlag Chemie, GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 582–598, August 1983
How to Cite
Bräuchle, C. and Burland, D. M. (1983), Holographic Methods for the Investigation of Photochemical and Photophysical Properties of Molecules. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 22: 582–598. doi: 10.1002/anie.198305821
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!