Cyclophanes, Part 20. This work was supported by the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie and the Stiftung Volkswagenwerk (Project “Chemie und Physik unkonventioneller Materialien”).–Part 19: S. El-Tamany, H. Hopf, Chem. Ber. 116 (1983) 1682.
New Link between Cyclophane and Ferrocene Chemistry†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1983 by Verlag Chemie, GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 633–634, August 1983
How to Cite
El-Tamany, S., Raulfs, F.-W. and Hopf, H. (1983), New Link between Cyclophane and Ferrocene Chemistry. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 22: 633–634. doi: 10.1002/anie.198306331
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!