Carbene Rearrangements, Part 15. This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie. We thank Dr. F. Scheidt for help in solving GC problems. — Part 14: [2b].
Tricyclo[4.1.0.01,3] hept-4-enes as Intermediates†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1983 by Verlag Chemie, GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 22, Issue 11, pages 869–870, November 1983
How to Cite
Brinker, U. H., Gomann, K. and Zorn, R. (1983), Tricyclo[4.1.0.01,3] hept-4-enes as Intermediates. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 22: 869–870. doi: 10.1002/anie.198308691
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 1983
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!