This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie. We thank Fa. Raschig, Ludwigshafen, for supplying the acetylpyridines.
Optically Active α-Arylcarboxylic Acids by Kinetic Resolution: Pyrethroid Acids†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1984 by Verlag Chemie, GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 162–164, February 1984
How to Cite
Rüchardt, C., Gärtner, H. and Salz, U. (1984), Optically Active α-Arylcarboxylic Acids by Kinetic Resolution: Pyrethroid Acids. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 23: 162–164. doi: 10.1002/anie.198401621
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 1983
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!