Alexander-von-Humboldt Fellow (1984/1985)
Thianthrene 5-Oxide as Mechanistic Probe in Oxygen Transfer Reactions: Substrate Complexation in Oxidations with Transition Metal Peroxides†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1986 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 188–189, February 1986
How to Cite
Adam, W. and Lohray, B. B. (1986), Thianthrene 5-Oxide as Mechanistic Probe in Oxygen Transfer Reactions: Substrate Complexation in Oxidations with Transition Metal Peroxides. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 25: 188–189. doi: 10.1002/anie.198601881
This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, and the Stiftung Volkswagenwerk.
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 1985
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!