Phosphorus Compounds with Unusual Coordination, Part 9. This work was supported by the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, and the Landesregierung von Rheinland-Pfalz.—Part 8: W. Rösch, U.-J. Vogelbacher, T. Allspach, M. Regitz, J. Organomet. Chem., in press.
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1986 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 280–282, March 1986
How to Cite
Fink, J., Rösch, W., Vogelbacher, U.-J. and Regitz, M. (1986), 2-Dewar Phosphinines—a New Class of Compounds Containing Two-Coordinate Phosphorus. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 25: 280–282. doi: 10.1002/anie.198602801
Dedicated to Professor Rolf Appel on the occasion of his 65th birthday
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!