This work was supported by the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie and the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. J. K. T. thanks the Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD) for a Science Exchange Award.
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1986 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 282–284, March 1986
How to Cite
van Baar, B., Weiske, T., Terlouw, J. K. and Schwarz, H. (1986), Hydroxyacetylene: Generation and Characterization of the Neutral Molecule, Radical Cation and Dication in the Gas Phase. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 25: 282–284. doi: 10.1002/anie.198602821
Dedicated to Professor David Ginsburg on the occasion of his 65th birthday
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 1985
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!