Visiting Professor from the Pharmaceutical Institute, Tohoku University, Japan.
1,8-Naphthalene-Linked Cofacial Dimeric Phthalocyanines†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1987 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 1021–1023, October 1987
How to Cite
Leznoff, C. C., Lam, H., Nevin, W. A., Kobayashi, N., Janda, P. and Lever, A. B. P. (1987), 1,8-Naphthalene-Linked Cofacial Dimeric Phthalocyanines. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 26: 1021–1023. doi: 10.1002/anie.198710211
This work was supported by grants from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (Ottawa) and the Office of Naval Research (Washington). It was also partially funded by the Midwest Center for Mass Spectroscopy and the National Science Foundation Regional Instrumentation Facility (Grant No. CHE 8211164).
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 1987
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!