I thank Prof. Dr. G. Wegner, Mainz, and Prof. Dr. W. J. Feast, Durham (UK), for their interest in and support of this work. I also wish to thank Frau Dr. C. Böffel for recording the solid-state NMR spectra and Herrn K. Opitz for help with some of the experiments.
The Central Propellane Bond as Polymerizable CC Single Bond: Poly(tricyclo[4.2.0.02,7]octane-1,7-diyl)—a “Poly([1.1.1]propellane)”†
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1988 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 296–298, February 1988
How to Cite
Schlüter, A.-D. (1988), The Central Propellane Bond as Polymerizable CC Single Bond: Poly(tricyclo[4.2.0.02,7]octane-1,7-diyl)—a “Poly([1.1.1]propellane)”. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 27: 296–298. doi: 10.1002/anie.198802961
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!