New “Proton Sponge” Compounds, Part 5.—Part 4: .
“Proton Sponges” and the Geometry of Hydrogen Bonds: Aromatic Nitrogen Bases with Exceptional Basicities†
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1988 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 865–879, July 1988
How to Cite
Staab, H. A. and Saupe, T. (1988), “Proton Sponges” and the Geometry of Hydrogen Bonds: Aromatic Nitrogen Bases with Exceptional Basicities. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 27: 865–879. doi: 10.1002/anie.198808653
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!