Donor-Acceptor-Substituted Cyclic π-Electron Systems—Probes for Theories and Building Blocks for New Materials
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1988 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 1437–1455, November 1988
How to Cite
Gompper, R. and Wagner, H.-U. (1988), Donor-Acceptor-Substituted Cyclic π-Electron Systems—Probes for Theories and Building Blocks for New Materials. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 27: 1437–1455. doi: 10.1002/anie.198814371
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!