Multiple Bonds between Main Group Elements and Transition Metals, Part 56. This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie.—Part 55: J. K. Felixberger, J. G. Kuchler, E. Herdtweck, R. A. Paciello, W. A. Herrmann, Angew. Chem. 100 (1988) 975; Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl. 27 (1988) 946.
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1988 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 1509–1511, November 1988
How to Cite
Herrmann, W. A., Fischer, R. A. and Herdtweck, E. (1988), Acid-Catalyzed Alkyne/Alkene Coupling at ReIII Centers. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 27: 1509–1511. doi: 10.1002/anie.198815091
Dedicated to Professor Ernst Otto Fisher, on the occasion of his 70th birthday
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!