Guest professor from the Max-Planck-Institut für Kohlenforschung, Mülheim a. d. Ruhr (FRG)
“Aurophilicity” as a Consequence of Relativistic Effects: The Hexakis(triphenylphosphaneaurio)methane Dication [(Ph3PAu)6C]2⊕†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1988 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 1544–1546, November 1988
How to Cite
Scherbaum, F., Grohmann, A., Huber, B., Krüger, C. and Schmidbaur, H. (1988), “Aurophilicity” as a Consequence of Relativistic Effects: The Hexakis(triphenylphosphaneaurio)methane Dication [(Ph3PAu)6C]2⊕. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 27: 1544–1546. doi: 10.1002/anie.198815441
This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Leibniz program), the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, and Degussa AG, Hanau. We thank J. Riede for measurement of the crystallographic data set and Finnigan MAT for the FAB-MS measurements.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!