This work was supported by the Stiftung Volkswagenwerk, the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, and BASF AG, Ludwigshafen (FRG).
A Novel Type of Cationic Host Molecules with π-Acceptor Properties†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1988 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 1553–1556, November 1988
How to Cite
Bühner, M., Geuder, W., Gries, W.-K., Hünig, S., Koch, M. and Poll, T. (1988), A Novel Type of Cationic Host Molecules with π-Acceptor Properties. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 27: 1553–1556. doi: 10.1002/anie.198815531
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!