Hetrocycles as Ligands, Part 4. This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie. We thank Prof. Dr. P. Sartori for helpful discussions and support. –Part 3: 
(C4Me4NBH3)2Fe—a Metal Complex Isosteric with Decamethylferrocene with Characteristic Metallocene Disorder†
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1989 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 342–344, March 1989
How to Cite
Kuhn, N., Horn, E.-M., Boese, R. and Augart, N. (1989), (C4Me4NBH3)2Fe—a Metal Complex Isosteric with Decamethylferrocene with Characteristic Metallocene Disorder. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 28: 342–344. doi: 10.1002/anie.198903421
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!