The work was supported by the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie.
Structural Diversity in Iodoantimonates; the Anions Sb3I, Sb5I and Sb6I†
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1989 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 344–345, March 1989
How to Cite
Pohl, S., Lotz, R., Saak, W. and Haase, D. (1989), Structural Diversity in Iodoantimonates; the Anions Sb3I, Sb5I and Sb6I. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 28: 344–345. doi: 10.1002/anie.198903441
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!