The generous financial support of the Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada's Operating and Strategic Programmes, Union Carbide, Tarrytown, NY, USA, and Alcan, Canada, is greatefully appreciated, A. S. is deeply indebted to NSERC for a science graduate scholarship. Preprints of manuscripts from Professors Tom Mallouk and Thomas Bein assisted us greatly in the writing of this review paper. We also thank all our coworkers at the University of Toronto for many enlightening suggestions and discussions during the course of our research in advanced zeolite materials science.
Advanced Zeolite, Materials Science†
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1989 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 359–376, March 1989
How to Cite
Ozin, G. A., Kuperman, A. and Stein, A. (1989), Advanced Zeolite, Materials Science. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 28: 359–376. doi: 10.1002/anie.198903591
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!