This work was supported by the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, and Bayer AG, Wuppertal-Elberfeld. We thank the state of Bavaria for a Graduiertenförderungsstipendium (V. W.), Dr. C. Hubschwerlen (Hoffmann-La Roche, Basel), Dr. A. Kleemann, and Dr. K. Drauz (Degussa AG, Hanau) for donation of chemicals, and H. Sattler for experimental assistance.
2-O-Benzylglyceraldehyde: A Synthetic Building Block Available in Both Enantiomeric Forms and Configurationally Stable Owing to Rapid Oligomerization†
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1989 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 469–470, April 1989
How to Cite
Jäger, V. and Wehner, V. (1989), 2-O-Benzylglyceraldehyde: A Synthetic Building Block Available in Both Enantiomeric Forms and Configurationally Stable Owing to Rapid Oligomerization. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 28: 469–470. doi: 10.1002/anie.198904691
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!