This work was supported by the Volkswagen-Stiftung. We thank Prof. Dr. H. H. Brintzinger (Konstanz)For help in the synthesis of the optically active zirconocenes.
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1989 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1216–1218, September 1989
How to Cite
Kaminsky, W., Ahlers, A. and Möller-Lindenhof, N. (1989), Asymmetric Oligomerization of Propene and 1-Butene with a Zirconocene/Alumoxane Catalyst. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 28: 1216–1218. doi: 10.1002/anie.198912161
Dedicated to Professor Hansjörg Sinn on the occasion of his 60th birthday
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!