Gas-Phase Reactions, Part 76. This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, and by the Land Hessen. Part 75: H. Bock, M. Bankmann, Angew. Chem. 101 (1989) 950; Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl. 28 (1989) 911.
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1989 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 1373–1376, October 1989
How to Cite
Meisel, M., Bock, H., Solouki, B. and Kremer, M. (1989), Generation and Ionization Pattern of the Iso(valence)electronic Compounds CIP(O)2 and CIP(S)2. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 28: 1373–1376. doi: 10.1002/anie.198913731
Dedicated to Professor Christoph Rüchardt on the occasion of his 60th birthday
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!