The Effect of Acetylene Substituents on a PdII-Catalyzed Cycloisomerization. Total Synthesis of (–)-Sterepolide and Assignment of Absolute Stereochemistry
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1989 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 28, Issue 11, pages 1502–1504, November 1989
How to Cite
Trost, B. M., Hipskind, P. A., Chung, J. Y. L. and Chan, C. (1989), The Effect of Acetylene Substituents on a PdII-Catalyzed Cycloisomerization. Total Synthesis of (–)-Sterepolide and Assignment of Absolute Stereochemistry. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 28: 1502–1504. doi: 10.1002/anie.198915021
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!