Enzymes in Organic Synthesis, part 1. This research was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Grant Fe 244/2-l), the Wissenschaftliche Gesellschaft Freiburg, and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie and the Comisión Asesora de Investigación Cientifica y Técnica (Grant PB 85-0084). We gratefully acknowledge the generous gift of bacterial strains and plasmid DNA harboring the fuc genes by Prof. Dr. E. C. C. Lin and Dr. Y-M. Chen of Harvard Medical School, Boston, and a preprint of ref.  obtained from Dr. A. Ozaki.
Diastereoselective Enzymatic Aldol Additions: L-Rhamnulose and L-Fuculose 1-Phosphate Aldolases from E. coli†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1991 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 555–558, May 1991
How to Cite
Fessner, W.-D., Sinerius, G., Schneider, A., Dreyer, M., Schulz, G. E., Badia, J. and Aguilar, J. (1991), Diastereoselective Enzymatic Aldol Additions: L-Rhamnulose and L-Fuculose 1-Phosphate Aldolases from E. coli. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 30: 555–558. doi: 10.1002/anie.199105551
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 1991
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!