We acknowledge financial support from the Science and Engineering Research Council (M.McP.) and the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (Kurt Hahn Scholarship for L. H. G.). We thank Professor J. W. Lauher (Stony Brook, USA) for his molecular graphics programme CHEM-RAY
Direct Location of the Hydrido Ligands in the Dianion [H4Os10(CO)24]2− by a Neutron Diffraction Study of Its [(Ph3P)2N]+ Salt at 20 K†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1991 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 1164–1167, September 1991
How to Cite
Bashall, A., Gade, L. H., Lewis, J., Johnson, B. F. G., McIntyre, G. J. and McPartlin, M. (1991), Direct Location of the Hydrido Ligands in the Dianion [H4Os10(CO)24]2− by a Neutron Diffraction Study of Its [(Ph3P)2N]+ Salt at 20 K. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 30: 1164–1167. doi: 10.1002/anie.199111641
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!