This work was supported by the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (URA 422 and URA 424). P. B. thanks the Royal Society for a one-year postdoctoral fellowship. We thank Prof. G. Wipff and E. Engler, Strasbourg, for the computer-generated representations.
Multicomponent Self-Assembly: Spontaneous Formation of a Cylindrical Complex from Five Ligands and Six Metal Ions†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1993 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 69–72, January 1993
How to Cite
Baxter, P., Lehn, J.-M., DeCian, A. and Fischer, J. (1993), Multicomponent Self-Assembly: Spontaneous Formation of a Cylindrical Complex from Five Ligands and Six Metal Ions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 32: 69–72. doi: 10.1002/anie.199300691
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!