We thank the National Institutes of Health (NIH), and the Hoechst Celanese Corporation for supporting this research, and the Swiss National Science Foundation for a fellowship to R. W. We are grateful to Profs. R. Cohen and G. M. Whitesides (Harvard University) for use of the vapor pressure osmometer, to Drs. Carolyn Knobler and William Davis for preliminary X-ray analysis, and to Mr. Edward Wintner for illustrations. Mass spectrometric data were provided by the MIT Mass Spectrometry Facility which is supported by the N.I.H. (grant. no. RR00317 to Prof. K. Biemann).
A Synthetic Cavity Assembles Through Self-Complementary Hydrogen Bonds†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1993 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 1699–1701, December 1993
How to Cite
Wyler, R., de Mendoza, J. and Rebek, J. (1993), A Synthetic Cavity Assembles Through Self-Complementary Hydrogen Bonds. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 32: 1699–1701. doi: 10.1002/anie.199316991
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!