Enzymes in Organic Synthesis, Part 7. This research was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Grant Fe 244/2-2), the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, and the Wissenschaftliche Gesellschaft Freiburg. We thank Dr. P. Rasor, Boehringer Mannheim GmbH, for the generous gift of several enzymes, and Dr. W. Deck for 31P NMR spectra.—Part 6: [3b].
Synthesis of Dihydroxyacetone Phosphate (and Isosteric Analogues) by Enzymatic Oxidation; Sugars from Glycerol†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1994 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 209–212, February 1, 1994
How to Cite
Fessner, W.-D. and Sinerius, G. (1994), Synthesis of Dihydroxyacetone Phosphate (and Isosteric Analogues) by Enzymatic Oxidation; Sugars from Glycerol. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 33: 209–212. doi: 10.1002/anie.199402091
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!