This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, and the Alfried Krupp von Bohlen and Halbach Foundation. Dr. L. López thanks the Ministerio de Educacion y Ciencia, Madrid, and the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation for research grants. We thank Prof. Dr. W. R. Roth for interesting discussions and suggestions.
A Template Synthesis of Stable Conjugated Primary Enamines from Ketones, Nitriles, and Butadiene†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1994 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1114–1116, June 6, 1994
How to Cite
López, L., Berlekamp, M., Kowalski, D. and Erker, G. (1994), A Template Synthesis of Stable Conjugated Primary Enamines from Ketones, Nitriles, and Butadiene. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 33: 1114–1116. doi: 10.1002/anie.199411141
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 1993
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!