This work was supported by the CNRS (Action Incitative de I'Interface Chimie-Biologie), by the Supermolecules Research Project of the Research Development Corporation of Japan and Université Louis Pasteur.
Increased Selectivity of a Simple Photosensitive Probe in the Presence of Large Proportions of Cholesterol†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1994 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 33, Issue 11, pages 1176–1178, June 22, 1994
How to Cite
Fredriksen, S. B., Dollé, V., Yamamoto, M., Nakatani, Y., Goeldner, M. and Ourisson, G. (1994), Increased Selectivity of a Simple Photosensitive Probe in the Presence of Large Proportions of Cholesterol. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 33: 1176–1178. doi: 10.1002/anie.199411761
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!