This research was supported by the National Institutes of Health (GM 44154). G. F. H. thanks the German Academic Exchange Service for financial support (Doktorandenstipendium HSP II/AUFE).
Recombinant Whole Cells as Catalysts for the Enzymatic Synthesis of Oligosaccharides and Glycopeptides†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1994 by VCH Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 1241–1242, June 6, 1994
How to Cite
Herrmann, G. F., Wang, P., Shen, G.-J. and Wong, C.-H. (1994), Recombinant Whole Cells as Catalysts for the Enzymatic Synthesis of Oligosaccharides and Glycopeptides. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 33: 1241–1242. doi: 10.1002/anie.199412411
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!